OFF THE WALL
4-on-4 Crew Battles. Cash & prizes!
Free – All Ages
Mark your calendars, the next Off The Wall will be Saturday, August 17th! Stay tuned for updates coming soon!
Located at the King County Archives
1215 E Fir St, Seattle, WA 98122
(Across the street from Washington Hall)
A panel of esteemed judges will evaluate the submissions and choose the best 12 crews who will be able to enter the competition taking place August 11th.
Finalists will be granted a space at the KC Archives building and will have from 8:00am to 8:00pm to complete their production. Artists must provide their own paint and arrive by 7:00am for setup. All crews must provide their own cans, ladder(s) and a tarp (mandatory) to cover the surface of the sidewalk.
Each production must have letters, at least one character, and a background to be qualified for completion.
The final productions are judged from 1 to 10 points per judge on the following:
1. Originality: A crucial aspect in graff- is it original?
2. Theme: Each production needs to have something thematic that ties it together (such as an underwater scene or cloud scene)
3. Color & Composition: Usage of color and the way the items in the mural are laid out
4. Can control & Technique: Are the lines clean and the fades smooth?
5. Unity: How well does all the artists work well to bring one cohesive piece together?
Organizers and judges selected do not tolerate bias or discrimination in any form including association, affiliation, creed, ethnicity, gender or otherwise. Leave egos at home. This is a positive event in the name of good spirited competition and artistic expression.
Off The Wall 2018 Recap
To register your crew in the Off The Wall aerosol art battle, please complete the information below. Deadline for submission is Thursday, August 1st.